Another day of swim lessons for the girls. The water should be much cooler this morning after the rain yesterday. Regardless, they are still up pretty earlier with their swimsuits on and ready to go. I have never seen them eat breakfast so fast. June 17, 2009 8:05:3
We made it through cold water swim lessons, now we are enjoying some hot tea and chocolate chip cookies. June 17, 2009 10:55:1
What time does the Runner's Camp track meet start tonight? I'm thinking that will be an easy Friday Family Fun Night! June 19, 2009 12:30:5
Finally, it is our last day of school! We have offically made it through our first year of homeschool! YEAH!!!! June 19, 2009 1:47:1
Cooking dinner, then off to watch Hope sing a few songs at VBS tonight. June 26, 2009 5:11:3
We just finished cleaning up the playroom. Now the hard part, trying to teach them to play then put away. The girls aren't as bad, but 5 minutes for Paul without mom in the playroom means total diaster! I think he is going to be banned for now. June 29, 2009 4:54:1
I have a lot of cleaning, washing, packing, etc in my future before we can leave the kids with the grandparents and head to the mountains to go backpacking! Pray for me, I have not went hiking/backpacking since before the three kids. July 02, 2009 11:22:3
Relaxing at the beach. August 02, 2009 11:11:0
Home from vacation -van unpacked, laundry started, dinner thawing, kids playing. I am so glad my husband encouraged me not to put it off until tomorrow! August 05, 2009 5:18:1
I need to go to the grocery store. Maybe later. Neither the kids nor I seem to be in the mood. HAHA Not a good combo for shopping. :-) August 08, 2009 9:13:3
Just finished planning, copying & organizing school for next week. First grade here me come! If interested in what we are doing, grandparents, you can view my notes with our curriculum. August 08, 2009 11:38:3
I packed each of the kids a lunchbox to celebrate the first day of school for Hope. They are super exctied, and I have one less chore for tomorrow. They want to eat outside on the deck for lunch. Can't wait. This might become a nightly ritual. :-) August 09, 2009 9:09:5
First day of school down! It was so great. Hope did quite well with her extented workload. August 10, 2009 5:10:1
I have got to get to bed earlier today! It hasn't been terribly late(11 ish), but I am getting up earlier. HAHA August 12, 2009 1:58:2
Spent too much time adding to my flair! Time to clean up last night's dishes that are always much harder to clean the next morning. Also need to plan school for next week, clean bathrooms, vacuum, laundry,etc I think I will start with school. August 15, 2009 9:18:1
Check, Check, not checked, not checked, not checked August 15, 2009 7:00:5
Time for lunch already? Were does the day go? August 17, 2009 12:04:1
I am thinking the same thing as yesterday! August 18, 2009 11:56:3
Cooked three dozen banana nut muffins to freeze. Now I'm cooking up eight batches of chinese fried rice and pork wontons for our OAMC group. 1 for us, 2 for our new neighbors, and the other five for the families in the group. Chinese take-out! Haha August 21, 2009 2:41:1
I have a Shaklee lead I need to follow up on this afternoon! I would much rather share the products with people who are asking. This makes it so much easier for me. I am not a sells person. HAHA
August 25, 2009 12:44:2
Book Recommnedation but only if you are ready to be challenged and convicted by every sentence - CRAZY LOVE by Francis Chan August 26, 2009 9:21:0
So my girls have tons of PEZ characters that they are playing with now. They have separated them into boys and girls, and the girls are picking who they want to marry based on height. They have less boys than girls so they are having trouble deciding who gets a husband. Humm! August 26, 2009 4:52:5
managing ebay sells, blogging, washing clothes, cleaning, planning for school, grocery shopping, and I am sure several other things I forgot, but will probably remember at the last minute! :-)
August 29, 2009 10:44:1
early morning (
Just finished planning for school next week. :-) Always a good feeling to be well prepared.
September 05, 2009 3:07:1
I am trying to finish school before Paul's nap is over. Maybe he will sleep for more than an hour since he got up at
Off to Moppets training! Yummy homemade breakfast and no kiddos to beg for a bite! It is nice to have one morning off. :-) September 09, 2009 8:27:2
All the consignment is sorted, tagged, and delivered! Now, just waiting on the check. HAHA
September 10, 2009 11:06:4
Lots of unexpected work came our way yesterday. So much that I had to help Lance into the wee hours of the night and early morning! Praise God for his provision. September 12, 2009 10:11:5
We had a great morning doing our first homeschool co-op of the year. Friends, fun & learning are the perfect combo for a Monday morning! September 14, 2009 12:37:4
Lunch, naps, the last 30 minutes of school, and carpooling. :-) September 15, 2009 12:20:3
I am trying to rearrange of homeschool plans for the day. I planned too much considering we had MOPS this morning and small group tonight. :-) September 16, 2009
Lance is working late tonight, time for some major cleaning after the kids go to bed. September 22, 2009
Cooking dinner then going to small group later! A wonderful night with great friends. September 23, 2009
Lance working tonight, waiting on the kids to finish dinner, then outside until they can't stand up anymore! HAHA September 28, 2009
Lance working tonight, waiting on the kids to finish dinner, then outside to run off all the energy that they have and I don't! Haha September 28, 2009
Planning for school. :-) When I start feeling overwhelmed I just remember having to grade 70 math tests in one night when I was teaching and I get over my woe is me attitude very quickly! October 11, 2009
Today I am thankful for a hubby who let me sleep in because I was not feeling well. Thanks sweetie!
November 10, 2009
I am thankful for time to snuggle with my kids on the couch watching a movie when the weather is bad outside. November 11, 2009
I am thankful for the noise (though sometimes loud) of happy children in my home. :-) November 13, 2009
Working on Christmas gifts for the family. November 14, 2009
I am thankful for children that like to play outside! November 14, 2009
So much fun at
Christmas tree, lights, and ornaments are all up! Now to clean up so I can put out the rest of the decorations! Oh, how I love the smell. November 28, 2009
Totally decorated! Watching a little GA Tech now. November 28, 2009
Just came home from small group. WOW, that is some rain coming down out there! December 02, 2009
Happy Fourth Birthday to Gracie. She is sassy and can't sit still, but our lives would be so boring without her! I can't wait to see how God uses her as she grows. She is a delight and the most hugging, compassionate child (especially to others!) I love her with my whole heart. December 04, 2009
Someone pinch me! Date night last night with hubby and a MOPS Christmas Party tonight. I can't remember the last time I have been away from the kiddos two nights in a row. Much thanks to the in-laws! December 08, 2009
NEWSFLASH: Two worlds collide! During a routine rescue mission transporting lost dinosaurs back to the
An easy day of school completed. Now time to play all day! Well at least for the kids. :-)
December 17, 2009
He was born in a stable - not like a king sent to save - this is not a fable - but a truth meant for rave - parables were his specialty - and love He bestowed on all - followers admired his simplicity - and sinners accepted the call - on a cross Jesus hung - His life he gave away - what more could have stung! - are you listening today? - He returned to the Father - and will no longer tarry - His chosen to gather - then heaven to carry - He is our perfection - We are His selection December 17, 2009
Giant pancakes with red & green sprinkles and maple syrup. YuMmY! It is the simple things that my kids get excited about. December 19, 2009
We have a full day ahead of making the rest of the gifts for our friends and neighbors. Hope thinks she is getting the day off from school, but she is learning so much during this process. I love that learning happens all day long, not just when we have a book or worksheet in front of us. December 21, 2009
Coffee too late in the evening! December 24, 2009
Doing last minute cleaning and prep work Christmas dinner. December 24, 2009
December 26, 2009
I am going to miss ringing in the New Year with just my hubby once the kids are old enough to stay up! I have at least 5 more years right? December 31, 2009