Friday, August 15, 2008

8/15/08

Lance is looking for another full-time ministry position for youth, or family minsitry, college or discipleship. We will see where God sends us this time. Please pray as the resumes are sent out that God would make his place for us clear. Until then, please pray that Lance will get some more CPR training business to help us financially.

I am starting homeschool with Hope on Monday. She is so very excited. I can't leave Grace out so she has her own "school stuff" too. They are both growing up so fast.
Paul is a true boy. I am constantly telling him not to climb. He is also a mama's boy through and through.

Our neighbors from Tennessee came to visit. Makenzie and Hope had such a good time hanging out.

We just got back from Myrtle Beach with my parents. It was the first time the kids have been to the beach. they loved the big sandbox and the ocean waves.