Friday, March 14, 2008

3/14/08

Lance has officially started his CPR training business. We are learning a lot about doing business. He is also substitute teaching until we have enough clients to pay the all the bills. Please pray our marketing efforts will produce leads. Check out his website at www.heartlifetraining.com.

I am also still trying to increase our Shaklee business but that has taken a backseat to helping Lance with the main source of income. If you know anyone who is looking for natural supplements, a weight loss program, household cleaners that are safe to use around children, pets and the environment, please refer them to my website. Sometimes, the info can be overwhelming, so they are more than welcome to e-mail me and we can talk about their needs. It is so amazing; Lance has not had a single RX since he started taking the Shaklee vitamins and Immune supplements in almost two years. I am also still teaching a MOPPETS class until the end of May. Recently I also picked up a student for math tutoring. Her father is in our small group. I have also signed up to do some Mystery Shopping for different businesses. It is interesting. When you write it all out, no wonder I have not updated the website. :-)

Hope is well on her way starting to read. She knows and writes all her letters and numbers. She also knows the sounds of all the consansonts. It is so amazing. We are going to start Kindergarten home school for her in the fall using the Veritas Press curriculum www.veritaspress.com. She is so excited. She will have art, bible, math, and reading/writing classes.

Grace is talking up a storm. She thinks she is as big as Hope. She imitates everything we do especially Hope. She songs lots of songs, knows her ABC's and counting, and some of her colors. She always seems to have a smile on her face. She is also officially potty trained. We take her places without diapers. :-) She is very proud of herself.

Paul is walking! He started taking steps several weeks ago but he is really good at it now. He is saying, dada and bye-bye all the time. He says mama less frequently but so sweetly. He babbles and makes this va-va sound.

Lance and I have been leading a small group for our church since November. We are very small right now, but that makes it a little easier to get to know the other families better. Once all the winter colds and flu pass, I pray our group will be able to meet regularly on Thursday nights.