Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Opening cards from Nana & B-dad and a package from Meme & Granddaddy
money, candy and Arby's gift cards

 Enjoying Dunkin Donuts for Breakfast
                              


Chocolate, Chocolate & more Chocolate




I made sugar cookies for Lance's office. 



Lance and I went to Fuquay Varina last weekend for an overnight getaway.  Some great friends watched the kiddos for us, and we had 24 hours to ourselves.  We ate a wonderful meal at the Aviator Smokehouse and  Olive Garden for lunch the next day on our way to pick up the kids.

We also purchased a new mattress set.  Lance knows I value the practical ways he takes care of us over all the grand gestures in the world.  He knows I love a good bargain, and I watched him craft the greatest deal on this set.  He was speaking my love language -- saving money while still getting exactly what I want.  He also found a BOGO deal for Papa Johns so I did not have to cook.  That man has skills!

This is how we spent our 16th Valentines, and I would not change a thing!