Sunday, November 11, 2007

11/11/07

Paul started sitting up and crawling well within two weeks. He is now officially on the move. He also has one bottom tooth coming in which is making him a little uncomfortable.

Hope is my big helper. Her new self-appointed "chore" is to sweep the kitchen everyday. This is quite a big task since Grace loves to make a mess at each meal.

I am also starting "school" with Grace. We are studying cows this week. Hope has been learning her phone number, address, and 911 procedures in case of an emergency.

Lance took his CPR/AED/First Aid classes this past week. He learned alot. Now he is waiting to take the Instructor Training class at the end of December. We are going to have to start thinking through a website and name for Lance's company. A friend is going to help Lance market the business. Lance is working everyday through December with our friend Jeremy from church. He is doing handyman jobs and learning so much. We are grateful for the work and the experience Lance is getting.

I am slowly starting to add more customers to my Shaklee business. At least we have not had to spend any of our own money on the website and the business cards. A mom I met while living with our friends called me and placed an order. When she was looking for a distributor, she recognized my name. There aren't many home-based businesses you can start with such a small investment. I am enjoying it. If that ever changes, I don't think I would continue. I am also learning about the part nutrition plans in our overall health. We are what we eat! Anyone who would like to be on an e-mail list that provides nutritional information and recent research just sent me an e-mail.