Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/12/07

Lance has been assigned to a car dealership in Durham. Pray he will have success in this job. Pray he will be salt and light to his coworkers. This is very different from what we planned, but we know God will use it for his purposes. Pray for us as we adjust to a schedule with late nights and some weekend work.

I attended some training today for MOPPETS. I am going to be teaching a class of toddlers twice a month for a group called MOPS - Mothers of Pre-schoolers that is supported by North Wake Church. It is a great opportunity to mentor women in our community who may not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Lance and I will be starting up a new small group at North Wake in October. We are praying about a few of the couples in our current group joining us as we multiply (not split) in an effort to make more room for others to be a part of this ministry.